What should I do if my vehicle breaks down?
If you break down, please follow these steps:
- The information for your breakdown provider is in your confirmation email, as well as your Drover profile under the current subscriptions tab.
- Give the provider a call and organise your recovery.
- If you are unable to reach the breakdown recovery specified in your profile, please call RAC* on 0333 202 3022 to arrange recovery. Your vehicle registration is your reference.
You must also inform either Drover or the fleet partner of your breakdown.
*Please note, the RAC Breakdown cover is a secondary ‘pay-as-you-go’ service provided by Drover. If your breakdown is genuine, you will not be charged for using this service, Please note, you may be charged if you fail to demonstrate you made reasonable attempts to use the breakdown service provided by the vehicle supplier.
What's not included in the RAC breakdown cover?
Any driver induced fault which includes:
- Lost keys
- Punctures or flat tyres
- Flat battery
- Any other driver induced fault or mishap
- Cancellation of patrol once been dispatched
You'll be charged the standard callout fee if you are found to have called RAC for the above reasons.